- The purpose of the Website is to provide you with general information and materials about the Verigram Services and to enable you to communicate with Verigram regarding the Services.
- These Terms apply only to the Website and not the Verigram Services. Each Verigram service is governed by its own set of terms, which are agreed upon by the parties involved.
- Browsing any information available on the Website or clicking on any links (including third-party links) provided on the Website does not constitute the use of Verigram Services.
- The Website allows you to communicate with Verigram through the respective form accessible on the Website and ask for further information and demos on the Verigram Services.
- Verigram reserves the right to establish certain restrictions under which it is allowed to use the Website. In such event, such restrictions will be outlined in the Terms, and the User undertakes to comply with the limits imposed on him/her and not to exceed them.
- The information available on the Website and/or provided to you by Verigram upon your request submitted via the Website or any other means of communication, including, but not limited to, trademarks, design, software, layout, look appearance and graphics is the sole property of Verigram or its licensors, unless provided otherwise. You may only access, use and print the information and material available on the Website for non-commercial or personal use, provided that you are authorized to access such information or material and keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
Links to any other websites, including websites of third-party service providers and Verigram partners, are not an endorsement by Verigram of any products or services provided on such websites. The use of such links is entirely at your own risk, and Verigram accepts no responsibility or liability for the content, availability, or use of such websites. Verigram has not verified the accuracy, reasonability, reliability, or completeness of any content of such websites.
Limitation of Liability
- Verigram tries its best to keep the information on the Website complete and updated. If you require additional information, please contact us.
- Regardless of the previous, Verigram does not make any warranties about the Website, including its availability or contents. To the maximum extent permitted under the applicable law, Verigram shall not be liable for any damages arising from your use of the Website.
- The laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan govern these Terms. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website and Terms in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- These Terms may be modified, changed, supplemented, or updated from time to time without advance notice by publishing the revised Terms on the Website. Visit this page regularly to be aware of any changes. By continuing to access or use the Website after such modification, changes, supplementations or updates become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.